Reports to:Managing Director or Legal Manager
Main objectives:Carry out a variety of legal tasks for law firms and organisations such as government departments, local authorities and financial institutes. May also provide legal advice to clients under the supervision of a qualified lawyer
Typical functions and responsibilities:
- Act on behalf of and assist clients buying, selling and developing property.
- Assist clients with commercial and business transactions
- Prepare, analyse and interpret a variety of legal documents
- Prepare and file court documents.
- Administer estates and trusts and prepare wills.
- Administer and help with the legal aspects of running a company.
- Assist clients with debt collection.
- Assist clients with asset planning and maintenance of family trusts.
Typical qualifications and experience:Legal Executive Certificate. At least two years’ secretarial experience in a legal environment.