Reports to:Office Manager/Supervisor
Main objectives:To assist with clerical and administrative duties and act as receptionist.
Typical functions and responsibilities:
- Greet visitors or clients.
- Register customers, visitors and clients and notify appropriate staff of their arrival.
- Arrange and record details of appointments.
- Answer general enquiries and transfer telephone call.
- Receive and distribute correspondence, facsimile messages and deliveries.
- Receive and resolve complaints from clients and the public.
- Perform administrative tasks such as data entry, typing, filing, mail despatch and photocopying.
Typical qualifications and experience:Two years experience in reception work. Excellent oral diction.