Main objectives: Construct, install, renovate and repair structures and fixtures of wood, plywood, wallboard and other materials.
Typical functions and responsibilities:
- Study building plans and architectural drawings.
- Order and select materials and prepare layouts.
- Measure and cut building materials to the right size and shape.
- Assemble and install fixtures and structures.
- Remove and repair damaged or worn parts.
- Ensure completed work is weathertight.
Typical qualifications and experience: Trade Certificate.