Reports to: Supervisor
Main objectives: Cleans interiors of commercial premises using hand or power generated cleaning equipment.
Typical functions and responsibilities:
- Sweep, vacuum, mop and polish floors, clean floor covering.
- Dispose of waste and litter.
- Clean dust and dirt from ceilings, walls, pipes and fixtures, polish furniture and fittings.
- Clean all surfaces in kitchens, bathrooms and other parts of houses or businesses.
- Ensure toilet and cleaning supplies well-stocked.
Typical qualifications and experience: One to two weeks on-the-job training.