Reports to: Engineer/Team Leader
Main objectives:To carry out engineering surveys.
Typical functions and responsibilities:
- Soil investigation work.
- Design roads, car parks, parks, building sites, subdivisions, sports facilities, coastal and river works, etc.
- May involve computer analysis.
- Prepare contract documentation, including surveys, modelling, designs and schedules.
- May involve contract administration and site supervision.
- Investigate and action complaints and requests by customers and other agencies.
Typical qualifications and experience: New Zealand Certificate in Engineering (NZCE).