Reports to: General Manager/Area Manager
Supervises: Branch staff
Main objectives: Contribute to the company objectives for the branch by implementing operational directives, marketing instructions, and achieving targets. Provide a high level of customer care. Ensure effective control of assets and development of human resources to ensure continued profitability and growth of the company.
Typical functions and responsibilities:
- Ensure that the branch meets/exceeds the agreed performance targets.
- Recognise and act on business opportunities.
- Use resources in the most cost effective and profitable manner.
- Provide input for and achieve budgets.
- Ensure business opportunities and credit control objectives are achieved.
- Implement general and specific branch promotional programmes when required.
- Project company image through maintaining a high standard of housekeeping.
- Monitor performance of staff within the branch.
Typical qualifications and experience: Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline, combined with practical experience or, extensive experience in human resources management.