Reports to:Director, Marketing Manager
Main objectives:Responsibility for the analysis and interpretation of sales data for internal and external customers.
Typical functions and responsibilities:
- Write marketing communications to a supplied brief.
- Assist in promotional activities and events.
- Forecast sales.
- Liaise with clients.
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure planned inventory levels are achieved.
- Work closely with the Sales and Marketing teams in business planning and in support of marketing activities.
- Carry out marketing analysis.
Typical qualifications and experience:Recent graduate in marketing with a minimum of 6 months experience or part qualified in marketing with a minimum of 2 years experience, and computer literacy with spreadsheet experience.